Thursday, October 10, 2013

Honesty

Pin It


I'm gonna be honest. I'm struggling right now. Not only with being consistent in posting and keeping my promises (obviously I didn't post twice today like I promised to make up for yesterday), but also with having a negative, insecurity, and believing what I'm speaking for myself.

I'm choosing to fight through and believe that God loves me, even though I feel the most unlovable I've felt since starting this journey right now. I'm not going to write more, because I do want to "do everything without arguing or complaining," but if I write right now, I'm going to be arguing with myself and complaining. Honesty. It's gross sometimes.


For the month of October, I'm participating in The Nester's #31Days blog writing challenge. My topic is Food for Thought. I'll be writing about two main things. 1. Understanding and believing God's love. 2. Making life in the kitchen more manageable. You can read all my #31Days posts here



No comments: