Monday, January 13, 2014

Meal Planning 101: Week 42

Pin It



Hey guess what? I still do that meal planning thing! Time to start sharing again. :) Holidays are hectic and usually involve more parties, celebrations, and leftovers than meal plans, so this is actually my first full week meal plan since Thanksgiving probably. Giving you a few extra days too since there were meals and since I won't be in town and cooking this weekend. Also... of course after I wrote out my meal plan, it changed due to more leftovers that anticipated! So it will be a little different than pictured. :) Also! I majorly scored at the grocery store this week. I got two weeks worth of groceries for $80!! I saved over $30 in coupons and managers special labels!


Saturday: 


Leftover Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings (recipe coming soon)

Sunday: 


Cobb Salad with Garlic Cheese Toast (recipes coming soon)

Monday: 


Leftover Cobb Salad

Tuesday: 


OWLs Dinner - bringing Double Chocolate Bread Pudding (recipe coming soon IF it turns out well)

Wednesday: 


Church Meal 

Thursday: 


Crock Pot BBQ Pork Loin, Sauteed Bacon Kale, and Spiced Carrots

Friday: 


TWU Retreat - bringing Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies and Double Chocolate Brownies

Saturday: 


TWU Retreat

Sunday: 


Fancy Sandwiches and Crudities with Cucumber Dip

What are you eating this week? Post your weekly meal plan in the comment section below! You can also link your meal plan up over at Organizing Junkie and see even more people who are meal planning. 


No comments: