Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Logo Contest!

Pin It



I'm having a contest! I'd like a Kasia's Kitchen logo that I can use for things. I'm good at making things on my phone with amazing apps, but not gifted in logo creating/branding. You  know what else I'm good at? Making cookies and cupcakes! So I decided, why not have a contest for people who are good at doodling/designing/branding to submit logos and I can reward the winner with what I'm good at, dessert! Logos can be submitted to me via email (kasialindsay@gmail.com) up until March 17th (I posted the original post on February 17th, so that's one full month!). If I have a lot that I can't decided between, I'll post all the submissions for readers, friends, and family to vote on!


Again, not a designer and don't know the lingo, but these are the things I'd like for a logo: Something I can use as a Facebook Page profile picture. Something I can upload to a website to order a custom stamp to stamp my food boxes. Something high resolution that I can send to people who request to use my recipes for something. As far as text it only needs to say Kasia's Kitchen and my website link (kasiaskitchen.com). I'd like for it to have the look and feel of a hand sketched doodle. I'd like for it to incorporate cute hand written looking font, a rolling pin, and a cupcake. It can also include (but not as necessary) a whisk, an arrow, and apron, and/or an owl.

The winner will get TWO DOZEN custom sugar cookies or cupcakes. For cookies they'd get to decide the shape and colors. For cupcakes they'd get to decide the flavor. Note: If not in Slidell or Mississippi, cookies will probably be the best option because they ship better! For a list of flavors and shapes see this post. You can redeem the "win" at any time! Hello party that you are hosting soon! Or, party you haven't planned yet. OR party for just you and a whole lot of Netflix.

If you have any questions for me or thoughts that you want to run  by me before creating your design, email me!


No comments: