Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meal Planning 101: Week LATE (AKA 49)

Pin It



I know I know. It's Wednesday. Meal plan = Monday. I know! It's been a crazy busy few weeks with job interviews and baking orders and more. BUT, expect more consistent meal plans and posts because I started Weight Watchers again yesterday! I have a high need to feel connected and share when on the weight loss/getting healthier journey, therefore I can't do this without being able to share things with you! On to the plan.


Monday: 


Sam's Club grocery and dinner trip. Clearly I needed a horrible for you hotdog on the day before I started Weight Watchers! 

Tuesday: 


Black Bean Quesidillas, Smashed Avocado, & Crudities 

Wednesday: 


Honey Sesame Crock Pot Chicken & Rice (my missional community offerings)

Thursday: 


Leftovers

Friday: 



Smorgasbord (aka random) Leftovers

Saturday: 


Traveling Food (will be on my way home from Louisiana during dinner time)


Sunday: 


Grilled Greek Veggie Pizza

Extras: 


Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding for healthy desserts. 



No comments: