Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Week 39

Pin It



Would you believe me if I said I forgot yesterday was Monday?? I totally did! I had this post prepped and ready to go but forgot to post it because it didn't feel like a Monday! Due to my lateness, I'll keep it short and sweet, no rambling, just the meal plan. One note... Last week I had to bake a million things so cooking dinner took a seat on the bench.  I mostly ate boiled peanuts or snacks for dinner! So there is a repeat meal from last week that I never got to.


Monday: 


Easy Garlic Pasta and Sauteed Garlic Kale

Tuesday:


OWLs (Older Wiser Ladies) Dinner Party - We're eating out this week! 

Wednesday: 


Dinner at Missional Community

Thursday: 


Fiesta Bowls (lime rice + fiesta lime chicken + black beans + salsa + anything else that fits from my fridge/cabinet) with Blue Corn Chips & Peach Mango Chipotle Salsa

Friday: 


Leftovers

Saturday:


Cheesy Bacon Waffles, Cheese Grits, Fancy Scrambled Eggs, and Sauteed Pears (Never got to it! Crazy busy week of baking last week.)

Sunday:


Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwich and Roasted Rosemary Brussel Sprouts (And therefore never got to this day two recipe.)

What are you eating this week? Post your weekly meal plan in the comment section below! You can also link your meal plan up over at Organizing Junkie and see even more people who are meal planning. 


No comments: