Monday, September 30, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Week 40

Pin It



I know I skipped last week! I went out of town Thursday, so there wasn't much of a meal plan. But this week I'm on call! I couldn't leave if I wanted to, and thus, there is a meal plan. Keeping in short and sweet for you, just the meals!

Monday:


Fiesta Rice Bowls with Chips and Salsa

Tuesday:


OWLs Potluck (bringing wilted spinach and roasted brussel sprouts)

Wednesday: 


Church Meal (Was bringing pumpkin cookies, but found out it wasn't my team's week to cook, so I'll make these for something else!)

Thursday: 


Savory Waffles and Fancy Eggs

Friday: 


Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches with Breakfast Potatoes

Saturday: 


Leftovers

Sunday: 


Crock Pot French Onion Soup and Grilled Cheese


Last week I made a crock pot rotisserie chicken using the balled up tinfoil trick and it was excellent! Also used leftover chicken to make a big fall chopped spinach salad that was delicious!


No comments: