Monday, July 1, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Week 33

Pin It



It's a holiday week! I'm blessed to work at a place where I get holidays off. Since I'll have off from Thursday-Sunday, I decided to go home with one of my best friends to South Carolina. The bad news is I"m leaving Wednesday afternoon when I get off work, therefore I only have one meal to give you for this Meal Plan Monday. The good news is that I compiled a whole new list of blogs who regularly post menu and meal plans on Mondays! Also you can check out my Recipe Index. A list of every other Meal Plan Monday can be found there as well as a list of all my blogged recipes.


More blogs doing Meal Plan Monday:


Monday:

Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles with Blueberry Syrup, Waffle Maker Hashbrowns, Dippy Eggs, Honeyed Bacon, and DIY Iced Chai Tea Lattes

Tuesday:

Leftovers

Wednesday:

Traveling to South Carolina

Thursday:

South Carolina

Friday:

South Carolina

Saturday:

South Carolina

Sunday:

Traveling back to MS


Lunch Ideas:


top right: cucumbers + fat free ranch dip + blta (blt with avocado) sandwich
bottom left: grape tomatoes + cheese tortellini + garlic bread + almond butter
bottom right: stuffed zucchini + salt & vinegar potatoes + cucumber tomato salad

I hope you all have a lovely and wonderful Independence Day! I hope you too get to have work off. I hope you get (and I) get to indulge in some traditional July 4th festivities including BBQ and fireworks!

What are you eating this week? What are your family's Independence Day traditions? Post your weekly meal plan in the comment section below! You can also link your meal plan up over at Organizing Junkie and see even more people who are meal planning. 


No comments: