Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Week 34


Pin It


Monday:

crockpot polish dill pickle soup (sounds, gross, but it's delicious, sort of used this recipe but change a few things)

Tuesday:

leftovers

Wednesday:

church meal, bringing strawberry trifle

Thursday:

grilled tilapia packets, grilled corn and grilled potatoes

Friday:

tapas at Babalu for a friend's birthday

Saturday:

leftover grilled things

Sunday:


bacon avocado grilled corn Salad and BLTFEs (a BLT + fried egg - aw it at Brent's Diner, had to copy)



Lunch Ideas: 


hummus + broccoli + ham + reduce fat cheddar + crostinis + grapes 

avocado chicken salad sandwich + broccoli and cauliflower + fat free  ranch dip + peach

avocado chicken salad + crostinis + broccoli + fat free italian dressing + peach


What are you eating this week? Post your weekly meal plan in the comment section below! You can also link your meal plan up over at Organizing Junkie and see even more people who are meal planning. 


1 comment:

Jenny Colvin said...

Dill pickle soup nooooo I can't imagine it! I actually made a meal plan this week that I stuck to until today when I don't feel like what I have left. I hate that!