Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi (said in an awkward-not-so-sure-about-this tone)...

I've been thinking about this for a while and decided yes. I like writing (sometimes, particularly when it has nothing to do with research books or due dates). I want to like it more. I want to do it more. So.. why not? I want to feel connected, even if it's just to myself. I want to have someone to share recipes with, someone to listen to my ramblings, someone to tell a funny story to about how I tripped 5 times in one day and then ran over my own mailbox (I really did that, the mailbox part, and it is not unlikely that I'd trip 5 times in one day either). So Dear Mr. Blog, I'm glad you've decided to listen. If anyone else chooses to, fun. If not Mr. Blog and I will do just fine. I see the start of a beautiful relationship. Hmm.. he needs a name. We'll work on that. I tend to forget about using paragraphs sometimes. I also can write a whole page and only use commas. I use parenthesis a lot. I ramble. I may complain. I may cry. I may share. I may write at 4 o'clock in the morning which likely means it won't make sense. You may find stuff out about me you never knew, you may not. But I want to do something creative and productive. So here we go. Don't expect. I don't even know what to expect.

No comments: