Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meal Planning 101: Week 9

Since I bombarded you with a super crazy long meal plan/update post last week and almost a post every day, I'll keep this one short and simple!

Highlights from Last Week


Roasted Corn with Cilantro Lime Compound Butter
First time trying and cooking with quinoa! Mexican quinoa salad. 

Pumpkin French Toast Casserole, the perfect vehicle for coffee whipped cream. 
Eclair Cake - Recipe coming soon. 
I've officially began collecting stories from my journey to perfect caramel. 
Best Caramel Mishap of the week - Blonde Sauce. 

Monday: 

French Dip Cups, Skinny French Onion Dip with Parmesan Baked Wonton Chips and Baked Onions

Tuesday: 

Leftover Tilapia and Sauteed Spinach with Toasted Coconut

Wednesday: 

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken, Oven Baked "Fried" Okra and Country Potatoes

Thursday: 

Leftover Melty Chicken

Friday: 

I'm leavin on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again...

Okay... lies! I'll be back next Thursday. I'll be in Indiana for a conference with work where all food will be provided and paid for. So... short meal plan this week and there won't be one for next week either. Because... I get back Thursday and then Friday begins Bridesmaid Weekend Extravaganza. So more predetermined food. BUT Sunday, June 10, I'll be back with a happy OCD meal plan.


Extras: 

Eclair Cake - I intended to make Eclair Cake this week, but it got bumped up to last week to share with friends. I'll be sharing my embarrassingly easy skinnier version of this recipe this week.

Chai Banana Bread Muffin Cupcakes - I didn't get to these last week, but my browning bananas are in desparate need! Maybe I'll bring them with me on the trip in case I meet a cute boy. I mean they do say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I need something up my sleeve just in case.



Pin It

No comments: