Monday, June 24, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Week 32

Pin It



Keeping it short and sweet so I can sneak this post in on Monday and not Tuesday! I will take up a little of your time to apologize that the posts haven't returned to regular frequency, but you just better brace yourself! Guess what I did this weekend and today?? I FINALLY took the time to switch from my old computer to my new computer. Okay and I watched an unhealthy amount of Dawson's Creek on Netflix. BUT all of my picture files are now on my computer, not on my phone, not on my old computer, on this very computer that I type on and labeled and organized. AND there is a plan for 3-5 posts for this very week. Keep your fingers crossed friends. Now to the meal plan for this week.


Monday: 

BLTA (Bacon Lettuce Tomato Avocado) Sandwiches with Chips and Homemade Salsa

Tuesday:

Rice and Beef Stuffed Zucchini, Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad

Wednesday: 

Church Potluck (making Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding)

Thursday: 

Leftover Stuffed Zucchini

Friday: 

Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese (never got to this last week), Red Potato Salad, and Sweet Pickles

Saturday:

Leftovers

Sunday:

Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles, Scrambled Eggs and Bacon


Lunch Ideas:




Are you meal planning? Post your weekly meal plan in the comment section below! You can also link your meal plan up over at Organizing Junkie.



2 comments:

Rona Berry-Morin said...

The BLTA sandwiches sound delicious. All of my favorites in one place.I hope you have a wonderful week. Everything on your menu plan looks amazing.

Kasia said...

Thanks Rona! The BLTA was DELISH!