Monday, April 23, 2012

Meal Planning 101: Week 5

A day late, but as promised, a weekly meal plan! 


You know I love my lists and organization. I have this fear that when I run out of my days of the week notepad, I won't be able to find a new one. So far, I've been lucky. I've been able to find them (in different forms) for several years. However, if you happen upon days of the week notepads, I wouldn't hate it if you bought one for me. I also love when you get the the last page of a notepad and get to open a new one! Today I got to open the lovely lemon grocery list pad complete with categorized sections. 

Proof that I do cook healthy most days (in case the whoopie pies tricked you). Greek turkey burgers, sweet potato & beet hash, melon salad. 


Monday:
Greek Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato & Beet Hash and Watermelon & Cantaloupe Salad (didn't get to this last week)

Tuesday:
Grilled Tilapia with Jalapeno Sauce, Roasted Squash and Spicy Pea Salad

Wednesday:
Leftover Tilapia

Thursday:
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos and Mexican Brown Rice Casserole (sort of - making it without spinach or corn)

Friday:
Leftover Chicken Tacos

Saturday:
Chicken Taco Salad in Baked Taco Shells (Round 2 Recipe)

Sunday:
Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole and Roasted Snow Peas & Carrots


I'll also be making some Chocolate Banana Bread. I got a big bag of bananas at Wal-mart for $1! They were beginning to brown so I guess they were trying to get rid of them.


My apology bribe for being a day late? A sneak peak of the healthy Pineapple Right Side Up Cupcakes I will post soon. Did you know last Friday was Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day? Well it was, and I partook. 

What's on your menu this week? 

No comments: